Our client has over 130 years of industry experience and established itself as one of the largest and most renowned suppliers to the horticultural industry in the world. The Branch in Hungary is 25 years old and a well established player in Hu,Ro Bg and the former Yugoslavian market. The team have worked hard to forge a solid reputation based on knowledge, passion and honesty. They supply a wide range of products (over 30.000 items) to the professional Horticultural Industry. The company is seen as the Global specialist in Horticulture! For this company we are searching for a Branch Manager Hungary.
Our client is a company with a simple goal: to produce the very finest products against a competitive price. Their organization is dynamic, ambitious and is working with a young enthusiastic team.
– Supervise all daily company affairs, smooth day-to-day running of the branch
– Final responsibility for all operational and sales and marketing activities in Hungary
– Maintaining and where needed expending the commercial network
– Create an enthusiast motivated working team, following the headquarter rules
– Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in accordance with clients objectives
– Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
– Develop with directors strategic pricing policies
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and maintain existing and new customer accounts, drive a team and the business forward, focusing on branch sales and targets
– Demonstrates the ability to develop/apply KPI's to measure and improve operational and sales performance
– Speaks and writes fluently in Hungarian as well as in English
– Demonstrates effective team management
– Demonstrates successful sales experience
– Demonstrates successful operational management experience
– Hands on mentality and proven Agri and/or Horticultural knowledge
– Full driving licence, influencing and negotiation skills, initiative and self motivation
– Interpersonal skills, judgement and decision making
– Proven and demonstrable career success in a sales/customer service environment
– Computer Literate
The salary level is competitive with a comprehensive salary package, depending on experience.