Our client is a company with a simple goal: to produce the very finest Alstroemeria cut flowers that money can buy. They producing a wide assortment of varieties. The company is known for its high quality standard and ethically runned business. The company is supplying a premium range of well known respected wholesalers and florists from all over the world. Their organization is dynamic, ambitious and working with a young and enthusiastic team. For this client we are searching for a Commercial Manager.
Sales & marketing support
– Expansion of sales as well with existing as new acquisitions
– Monitor daily sales and stock data
– Monitor technical trials and actively assist in introducing new varieties
– Develop with directors strategic pricing policies
– Advice on new commercial projects
– Managing of Social Media and product branding activities
– Budget setting for the above activities
– Jointly develop annually sales budget
– Monthly report on production and commercial results per variety
– Planning of replacement crop and variety choices Product development initiatives with tangible costs benefits
– Develop technical activities to improve efficiency and reduce production costs
– Control the packing house activities and improve process where necessary
– Take responsibility for farm visit of customers and relations
The salary level is competitive and comprehensive salary package, dependent on experience.